Avatar Ask Chibi Blog Collaboration - Chibi Masquerade Ball
- Dimensions should be 300x300 pixels on a white or transparent canvas
- Your chibi must be waring some form of mask, it’s a masquerade ball!
- Outfits should be influenced by your character’s original clothing
- Your chibi can be coloured in any way of your choice; single-colour toned/shading/original colours etc.
- You can choose any type of dress or suit; traditional/disney/japanese etc.
- Have fun with it! You can team up with other chibis and get your chibis to interact with eachother.
When you’re finished, just reblog and attach your picture.
- As the invitation states, the deadline will be in the month of August as to not clash with other chibi collabs and give everyone time to answer their asks. More information on the deadline will be added at a later date.
- I plan to do a livestream on the night I finish the picture of the collaboration, so that the chibi community can watch movies or listen to music while roleplaying as their character in masquerade - I think it’ll be fun.
- If you need any more information, just ask!
I found my old mask from when I first went to the Fire Nation. Now I’ll be ready for the masquerade!
AskChibiHaru’s Ask Box is now open!
It’s my old friend Haru!
Wangsday? Sapphire Fire, what is this nonsense?
I’m going to do a big picture of as many of you guys can I can
if you’re up for it please reblog and add your name
Kawaii Old Katara
(IT’S FUNNY BECAUSE THIS WAS ACTUALLY IN MY CHINESE TEXTBOOK
EDIT: Whoops forgot translation:
I can, but my Chinese isn’t as good as my English.
(I can teach you dearie!)